Danger, Adventure, and Rebellion await at
Yup. Me and Jason Anspach are going there. Today, we’re launching a brand new thing in the world of publishing. And we’re acting like 12 year olds out playing in a dirt lot with action figures that’s really, in our mind: A fantastic alien world under assault from faceless armored troops. Starships and freighters are trying to get out of the star port and make the jump to hyperspace as bizarre aliens run for their lives. And amid all this, an angry little girl and her faithful Bot, KRS-88, are looking for a bounty hunter to give her Justice.
…Dishonest? Me? Ravi, she’s a princess. I have to at least make her think I’m doing all that I can to bend the knee in her presence or she might not be so willing to pay back the favor down the road. And cutting the comms is a hell of a lot easier than explaining Republic scanning procedures. You heard her, she was getting psychosomatic—what?
- A breathtaking, epic space opera
- A lived-in universe with stories to tell
- Backstory for every character
- Evokes the joy of our favorite trilogy
- Read the main storyline as its created
- Side Novels and Short Stories each quarter
- Readers supporting writers, not publishers
- Multiple access levels — something for everyone
- Make new friends, build a community of readers
- Connect authors to readers
- Readers impact the stories they love
- Make publishing history
We’ve got a great story and an awesome universe for you to play in twice a month. The Indelible VI’s ramp is descending, get on board.